quinta-feira, junho 25, 2009

Hillsong - God Is In The House 1996 Dvd




Esse dvd eh RARISSIMO... na verdade eh uma gravacao do VHS

foi o primeiro VHS da hillsong

Exclusivo no Gospel Downloads

1. God Is in the House (Russell Fragar & Darlene Zschech)
2. Joy in the Holy Ghost (Fragar)
3. Steppin' Out (Steve McPherson)
4. My Heart Sings Praises (Fragar)
5. And That My Soul Knows Very Well (Zschech & Fragar)
6. Jesus, What a Beautiful Name (Tanya Riches)
7. Let the Peace of God Reign (Zschech)
8. I Give You My Heart (Reuben Morgan)
9. Walking in the Light (Zschech)
10. Your People Sing Praises (Fragar)
11. I Believe the Promise (Fragar)
12. Thank You, Lord (Dennis Jernigan)
13. Lord of the Heavens (Lucy Fisher)
14. I Will Run to You (Zschech)
15. God Is in the House (reprise)

Parte 01


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário